By placing the order on this store, you accept the policies.
1. Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply (including VAT and sales tax). The custom and duties are charged by the Border Agencies in your country, not by me. They are collected and held by them and are non-refundable.
2. I’m not responsible for delays due to customs.
3. If your package was send back to me as “unclaimed” or “incorrect shipping address” you must pay for resending. Shipping cost depends of your location and package weight.
4. Any changes of the address does not possible after shipping.
5. Due to the customs house delays or in the eve of holidays shipping time may be increased.
I hope you will understand that I can not take responsibility for the work of the post. After shipment I will update tracking details. You are responsible for package tracking.
6. Actual color may vary from the color on your screen due to monitor color restrictions.
7. While placing the order, please be considerate of choosing the correct size, color, and other details. Please check the details twice before confirming the order to avoid any return claims afterward.
8. All products are made by hand, so their appearance and dimensions may differ from what is shown in the pictures.
At the moment, all payments are made only through the InspireUplift site.
2. You can request a cancellation within 24 hours of purchase.
3. Estimated shipping times
North America: 1,5-4,5 weeks
Europe: 2-5 weeks
Australia, New Zealand and Oceania: 3-7 weeks
Asia Pacific: 3,5-6,5 weeks
Latin America and the Caribbean: 2-5 weeks
North Africa and the Middle East: 3-6 weeks
Sub-Saharan Africa: 2-6,5 weeks
I’ll do my best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them.
Due to the lack of a logistics solution for delivery to the following countries, delivery of physical goods to them is temporarily impossible. You can still buy digital goods.
5. I offer free worldwide shipping.
6. For undelivered or lost packages, please file a claim within 60 calendar days of the the estimated delivery deadline for your region. Claim filed after the mentioned time bracket will not be accepted.
7. If you did not receive your package and it is marked by the courier as delivered, it will not be considered lost. Please file a claim with the courier.
Returns & exchanges
1. I accept returns and cancellations.
2. If you make a return not due to a defective product, delivery is at your expense.
3. To begin a return please contact me at email@example.com within 14 calendar days from the date package is delivered. Ship unused / unopened items back within: 21 days of delivery.
4. Any product that you return must be in its original condition and packaging. Items altered by you in any way after receiving are not eligible for return. Please email me the track number so that I can track the parcel. A refund is made only after I receive the package.
5. If you make a return not due to a defective product, delivery is at your expense.
6. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value.
7. If the item is defective / damaged, please provide a proper proofs. Without this, products will not be entertained with return, exchange or refund. Claims filed after 14 calendar days time window will not be accepted.
You will have to send the goods back. In case of confirmation of poor quality / damage of the goods, shipping will be at my expense. If the return of the goods is refused, the refund is not provided.
8. Packages that are rejected or refused to receive upon delivery, abandoned, or packages returned outside the designated return process are not accepted as a return.
9. Refunds for the returned product will be issued within 30 days after the product is received at my return address.
I don’t accept exchanges, but please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
The following items can’t be returned or exchanged.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can’t accept returns for:
- custom or personalized orders
- perishable products (like flowers)
- digital goods
- intimate items, including robes and peignoirs (for health/hygiene reasons)
- items on sale